Monday, January 26, 2009

Diddy News: Diddy confesses" Big shouldn`t of...


Diddy Confesses: “The Day That Biggie Was Killed He Wasn’t Supposed To Be In L.A.”

Comments (0) 1,092 views | January 16th, 2009
Posted in: HipHop Headlines - News

In anticipation of the Biggie biopic Notorious’ release, Diddy has been posting a series of confessional videos on the net, revealing candid experiences he’s shared with the beloved Brooklyn rapper.

The Bad Boy head shockingly disclosed that B.I.G. was actually scheduled to be in London the night he was murdered. “This is a secret that will probably be in my book but I’m telling you right now. The day that biggie was killed he wasn’t supposed to be in LA. That morning I got a call from Biggie, and I ve never told anybody this in an interview or anything… [he] said I’m not going to London,. I just finished my album; I want to hang out with you tonight. There’s a party tonight I wanna celebrate. I was like come on Big get on the plane you have to go get on the plane. He was like I’ll go tomorrow, just tell ‘em I’m sick please.”

Diddy obviously conceded and hasn’t stopped replaying the message in his head ever since, wondering what it would be like if the rapper just got on the plane that fateful night.

Other topics that came up in the mogul’s “confessional” include The Notorious’ infamous beef with Tupac Shakur . The mogul explained that when the two first met they had immense admiration for one another and “hit it off like grade school children.” Clearing up popular opinion Diddy said Biggie’s “Who Shot Ya” was not aimed at Pac. “When the whole East/West thing started we were caught off guard and that broke my mans heart,” he said. “He did not make ‘Who Shot Ya’ about Tupac, that freestyle was done a long long time ago.”

The rap mogul, who executive produced the project, said the movie was very upsetting to watch and opened up many wounds for him. After 12 years he believes he still hasn’t healed and business just isn’t the same. “I lost a lot,” he admitted. “It changed me. It broke my heart. It took my spirit. I can honestly say and confess that me making music, producing music hasn’t been the same since Biggie passed away. It hasn’t been fun for me, I love to do it I’m just being honest. I didn’t really know that but I knew something wasn’t 100 percent right. I saw that more clearly with the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment